New Zealand-owned business with a great track record
PlusPac is a NZ-owned family business that has been operating since 1983.
Managing Director Gavin Fong provides clients with the unique combination of financial management expertise and rigid plastic packaging know-how.
Many of the businesses working with PlusPac today have been in partnership with the company since the very beginning, because our team focuses on adding value and sharp thinking at every opportunity, We see ourselves as an extension of your production department.
10 benefits of working with Plus Pac
1. Customers in the mid-volume range can have ‘just in time’ supply – even daily deliveries are possible in some cases. This helps you to manage cashflow in line with seasonal demand.
2. Our advanced thermoforming and injection-molding machines can produce virtually any kind or rigid plastic packaging from APET, HIPS or PVC.
3. PlusPac’s engineers have decades of experience – gained locally and internationally which will match your needs with the right type of material
4. We have an incredibly fast turn around from concept, prototype to final delivered product
5. We only use high quality material which means your product will always be high-quality and look great
6. We’re experts at finding ways to preserve your packaging budget, so that your product stays competitive.
7. Our problem-solving abilities are a real strength. Don’t try to figure it out yourself, let us wrestle with the challenge.
8. We recycle virtually all of the plastic waste we create.
9. 100% NZ owned and operated
10. You deal directly with the owner not a sales person or account manager
Talk to us today!