New Zealand-owned business with a great track record
PlusPac is a NZ-owned family business that has been operating since 1983.
Many of the businesses have been in partnership with PlusPac since the very beginning, not only because the amazing service and reliability but because our team focuses on adding value and sharp thinking at every opportunity, We see ourselves as an extension of your production department.
10 more reasons why you should talk to us today!
- Smaller MOQ's helps where warehouse space is a premium, this also helps with cashflow and efficiency
- Being a local manufacturer means we can get inventory to you quicker, we generally hold safety stock so you will never be caught short – even daily deliveries are possible in some cases
- Our advanced thermoforming and injection-molding machines can produce virtually any kind or rigid plastic packaging using RPET, PET, PP, HIPS or PLA
- PlusPac’s team have decades of experience – gained locally and internationally and over the years have delivered many household designs
- We have an incredibly fast turn around from concept, prototype to final delivered product
- Only high quality material is used (EU/FDA certified) which means your product will always be of consistently high-quality and look amazing
- We’re experts at finding ways to preserve your packaging budget, so that your product stays competitive.
- Our problem-solving abilities are a real strength. Don’t try to figure it out yourself, let us wrestle with the challenge
- Sustainability is important to us - Over packaging is avoided at all costs and all the materials we work with are fully recyclable or compostable
- We have a solid reputation for dependability, flexibility with on time deliveries
Talk to us today!